Amenities & Policies
At Morehead Manor, we strive to offer our guests high-quality Durham accommodations. We want your travel experience to the Raleigh-Durham area to be the best possible, so we provide our guests with some of the finest amenities to make sure that happens.
When you travel to the Raleigh-Durham Research Triangle area for business, wouldn’t you love to enjoy the comforts of home? At Morehead Manor, you can enjoy the amenities of a fine business-class hotel.
In addition to our standard amenities, the business amenities we offer include the following:
- Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Computer and printer
- Work areas in most rooms
- Meeting space available to entertain clients and business associates
- Corporate rates available Sunday – Thursday
- Federal Per Diem Rates based on availability
We are in the perfect location for the distinctive business traveler visiting Durham, Research Triangle Park, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh, NC. Our accommodations are moments away from Downtown, Duke University, the American Tobacco Campus, and Research Triangle Park.
Each of our rooms is equipped with:
- Sitting area
- Clock radio
- Air conditioning
- Luxurious linens & bedding
- Plush microfiber robes
- Soft bath towels
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryers
- Bath amenities
- Full breakfast
- Complimentary snacks & beverages
- 24 hour coffee service available in the Butler’s Pantry
- Daily newspaper in the library
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- A Squatty Potty®
- All rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes.
- Rates are per night for double occupancy and do not include NC sales and occupancy taxes.
- Prices are subject to change except for reservations secured with a deposit.
- During peak weekends, there may be a minimum stay requirement.
- There is an additional fee of $30 for an additional person sharing a room where applicable. (Eagle’s Inn and Magnolia Suite)
- We are unable to accommodate pets, but we would be happy to assist you in locating luxury pet accommodations.
- For the comfort, safety, and consideration of others, smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. There will be a minimum charge of $250 for smoking in the inn. We ask that you please refrain from burning candles and incense as well.
- Morehead Manor is regarded as a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment. Therefore, it is not an appropriate place for children under 12 unless your group has rented the entire house.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and cash are accepted – a deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to guarantee your reservation.
- Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly. Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel your reservation no later than 5 days before your scheduled arrival date, minus a 20% service charge (or minimum $35). There will be no deposit refund for cancellations received 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date. If you are staying with us for more than one night, please note that the deposit will be applied to the last night of your intended stay and will be forfeited if you depart prior to the final day of your reservation. In the event of a no-show, the full room charge for the entire period reserved will be debited.
- Check-in: 3-6 p.m. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Arrivals outside of regular check-in times must be arranged in advance. Guests that have not arrived by 6 p.m. and have not made late arrival arrangements will be charged as no-shows.
Please contact us to inquire about group reservation policies.