Morehead Manor Bed and Breakfast of Durham, North Carolina is pleased to announce the third annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience founded by Sam’s Quik Shop, the Durham Performing Arts Center, and Tyler’s Tap Room to stimulate and educate people’s palates and minds through the pairing of local food showcasing thirty-four Durham restaurants and unbelievable beer from fifty-six premier craft/import breweries on Sunday March 8 from 4 to 8 pm.
Admission into the Bull City Food and Beer Experience includes:
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Food sampling from 34 of Durham’s finest restaurants
- Beer Tastings from 56 breweries
- Live On Stage Music from Barefoot Movement will be rounding out the sensory experience with their bluegrass inspired music live on stage.
- As a bonus, each ticketed guest will take home a 16 oz. commemorative can of Coffee Brown Ale brewed in collaboration with several NC breweries.
The Nashville-based musical group Barefoot Movement won The International Bluegrass Music Association’s Band of the Year Award. Their music is heartfelt, energetic, and down home. Heralded by CMT Edge as “one of the most promising bands on the bluegrass scene.”
Durham was voted the Tastiest Town of the South by Southern Living Magazine so sampling Bull City food and drink comes highly recommended. We look forward to hosting each guest who enters our award-winning bed and breakfast. We offer four luxurious rooms and a gourmet homemade breakfast each morning. The city of Durham has major local universities, a world renown hospital, great retail shopping locations, famous sports teams, and much more. Come have your amazing Durham experience with us!
Below is a listing of the restaurants and breweries participating in the 2015 Bull City Food and Beer Experience:
RESTAURANTS: Bull City Burger and Brewery ● Pompieri Pizza ● Juju ● Dos Perros ● Fairview Dining Room at Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club ● Baguetteaboutit ● Mattie B’s Public House ● Six Plates ● G2B Gastropub ● Saltbox Seafood ● Lilly’s Pizza ● Pipers in the Park ● Revolution ● Toast ● Dashi ● Bull Street Gourmet & Market ● The Pit Durham ● Nana Taco ● Blu Seafood and Bar ● Primal Food and Spirits ● BOOT ● Geer Street Garden ● Vin Rouge ● Mateo ● Cilantro ● Harvest 18 ● Bleu Olive ● Sprout Cafe – Museum of Life and Science ● M Sushi ● Tyler’s Taproom ● Bar Virgile ● Angus Barn Bay 7 ● Gonza Tacos Y Tequila ● Pizzeria Toro
BREWERIES: Sweetwater Brewing Co.● Bell’s Brewing, Inc. ● UNiBROUE ● Mystery Brewing Co. ● Port City Brewing Co. ● Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. ● Tröegs Brewing Co. ● White Street Brewing Co. ● Mother Earth Brewing ● Victory Brewing Co. ● Aviator Brewing Co. ● Terrapin Beer Co. ● Foothills Brewing Co. ● Anderson Valley Brewing Co. ● Raleigh Brewing Co. ● Olde Hickory Brewery ● Oskar Blues Brewery ● Allagash Brewing Co. ● Haw River Farmhouse Ales ● The Boston Beer Co. ● Hi-Wire Brewing ● RJ Rockers Brewing Co. ● Harpoon Brewery ● Smuttynose Brewing Co. ● Big Boss Brewing Co. ● Great Lakes Brewing Co. ● The Unknown Brewing Co. ● Fullsteam Brewery ● New Belgium Brewing ● Steel String Brewery ● Bull City Ciderworks ● Double Barley Brewing ● Bull City Burger and Brewery ● Highland Brewing Co. ● Green Flash Brewing Co. ● Boulevard Brewing Co. ● Brooklyn Brewery ● Bear Republic Brewing Co. ● Lagunitas Brewing Co. ● Du Claw Brewing Co. ● Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits ● Brewery Ommegang ● G2B gastro pub
Participants in the NC Brewers Guild Onstage Experience
• Gibb’s Hundred Brewing Co., Greensboro
• D9 Brewing, Cornelius
• Mystery Brewing Co., Hillsborough
• Fortnight Brewing, Cary
• Bombshell Beer Co., Holly Springs
• Gizmo Brew Works, Raleigh
• Southern Pines Brewing Co., Southern Pines
• Natty Greene’s Brewing Co., Greensboro & Raleigh
• Double Barley Brewing, Smithfield
• Nickelpoint Brewing Co., Raleigh
• Lynnwood Brewing Concern, Raleigh
• Brueprint Brewing Company, Apex
• Top of the Hill Restaurant and Brewery, Chapel Hill