It’s always a good time to shop and we wish you even more joy as you do your happy holiday shopping here in Durham, North Carolina! Home to so many great places to get awesome gifts for those you love. Over the years, Morehead Manor Bed and Breakfast has written other blog posts about some of these places, which you are also welcome to read:
- Book Stores
- Gift Stores
- Ninth Street District
- Scrap Exchange
- Streets at Southpoint
- PLUS more Durham Shopping!
Upcoming holiday shopping opportunities here in Durham include:
- Shop Independent Durham Week (Nov. 24 to Dec. 2) promotes shopping at local Durham businesses. Look for free “Thoughtfully purchased at an Independent Durham Business” gift tags with purchases at participating businesses, to let your loved ones know your gift supports independent Durham.
- Parkwood Winter Fest (Dec. 1 from 2 pm to 6 pm) at the Parkwood Ball Field is a free event (open to the public) featuring food trucks, beer and hot beverages, artisan craft market, and Santa!
- Patchwork Holiday Market (Dec. 1-2 from 12 pm to 5 pm both days) at the Durham Armory featuring over 120 different vendors (each day will be a different set of vendors).
- 2018 Durham Craft Market Holiday Craft Fair (Dec. 15 from 11 am to 4 pm) at the Durham Convention Center. Have a fun afternoon finding holiday gifts for loved ones while supporting our talented local artists.
Gift giving is a thoughtful way to show someone you love them. There can be so much joy when you find something just perfect for them! There is sure to be something here in The Bull City for even the pickiest of people to shop for (or for the person who already seems to have everything)! There are unique, one-of-a-kind gifts available when you stay at Morehead Manor Bed and Breakfast and do your holiday shopping here in Durham, North Carolina! Guests LOVE our complimentary gourmet breakfasts each morning!